Gaining weight is one of the easiest things that could be done in the world but losing it on the other hand takes time and commitment, especially if you want to loose alot. This article, ‘if followed’, will help with tips on how to do that.
There are 3 parts to this article;
1: Adjusting your diet
This tends to be the hardest step for all who want to loose weight because they have certain things they claim they ‘cannot do without’. To achieve this goal of adjusting your diet, you need to be ready to sacrifice the things you want for the things you need. Here are few steps to adjusting your diet.
- Consume more vegetables, healthy fats, and lean protein.
- Cut out carbs, sugars, and animal fats.
- Have natural sugars, rather than artificial sugars.
- Create a seven-day meal plan.
- Have a small, protein heavy breakfast.
- Eat a balanced lunch.
- Have a filling, healthy dinner every night.
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
- Keep a food journal.
2: Doing daily exercises.
Engaging in exercise does not require you working your self too much. Different people have stamina for different things. ‘Do what you can for as long as you can’. Here are steps to help with the exercises.
- Make a seven-day exercise plan and be commited to it.
- Warm up with light cardio.
- Stretch after you warm up with cardio and at the end of your workout.
- Do high intensity interval training (HIIT).
- Join a sports team or a recreational league. (Optional)
- Take a fitness class.
3: Adjusting your lifestyle
Now, for all this to remain a part of you, you need to make it a continuos process and as such change your lifestyle if need be. The steps below can help with that.
- Avoid eating out during the week.
- Lose weight with a friend or a partner.
- Maintain your eating and lifestyle habits even after the unwanted weight is gone.