A rising star in the Conservative Party has apologised after admitting to hacking Labour MP Harriet Harman’s website and altered its content. Kemi Badenoch, who is a hotly tipped MP[…]
Tagged: tory vice chair
- Ebola Has Killed 26 People In DR Congo In A Single Day
- Grammy Award Pop Singer Adele Separates From Husband After 8 Years
- World Bank Group, Elect US Treasury Official David Malpass as it’s 13th President.
- Justice Walter Samuel Onnoghen, the Suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN Resigns…….
- Whatsapp launches unique fake news check feature ahead of India polls to fight fake news during the polls.