Brent crude oil prices hit their highest level since November 2014 on Monday ahead of U.S. sanctions against Iran that kick in next month. Brent sweet crude oil futures rose[…]
Tagged: oil prices
- World Bank Group, Elect US Treasury Official David Malpass as it’s 13th President.
- Justice Walter Samuel Onnoghen, the Suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN Resigns…….
- Whatsapp launches unique fake news check feature ahead of India polls to fight fake news during the polls.
- Children of Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashoggi to get as much as $70 million in compesation for killing of Father
- Jeremy Corbyn UK Labour Leader “very happy” to meet UK Prime Minister Theresa May to agree plan for Brexit deal.