More than 60 luxury vehicles and motorcycles were smashed up by a bulldozer in the Philippines’ Cagayan province on Monday in compliance with a directive issued by President Rodrigo Duterte to dispose of seized smuggled luxury vehicles.
You may also like...
Trump Blasts LeBron James Over Recent Interview 9 Aug, 2018 Cristiano Ronaldo has engaged girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez with £615,000 Cartier Diamond ring 13 May, 2018 Facebook Bans Iconic Jesus Painting for ‘Nudity’ 26 Jul, 2018 My Biggest Mistake and Regret is Spending 22 Years at Arsenal– Wenger 22 Jul, 2018
- Previous story Apple Sets Record as World’s First Public Company Worth $1 Trillion
- Next story President Trump Blames #FakeNews for Reports He Was Late to Meeting With Queen Elizabeth [VIDEO]
- Germany Creates 3rd Gender Identity ‘Diverse’ for Records
- US Embassy in Nigerian Capital Suspend Visas Issuance
- Lagos Ranked Third Worst City to Live In the World
- At Least 22 People Killed After a Motorway Bridge Collapsed in Genoa, Italy
- President Trump Slams Former White House Aide Omarosa Manigault as ‘Dog’