More than 60 luxury vehicles and motorcycles were smashed up by a bulldozer in the Philippines’ Cagayan province on Monday in compliance with a directive issued by President Rodrigo Duterte to dispose of seized smuggled luxury vehicles.
You may also like...
The Weinstein Company to File for Bankruptcy after Series of Sex Scandal accusations 26 Feb, 2018 OPEC to Nigeria and Libya to Next JMMC Meeting 28 Aug, 2017 Henry Lose Debut Game with Monaco At Strasbourg 21 Oct, 2018 Explosion Kills 30 at Pakistan Election Polling Station in Suicide Attack 26 Jul, 2018
- Previous story Apple Sets Record as World’s First Public Company Worth $1 Trillion
- Next story President Trump Blames #FakeNews for Reports He Was Late to Meeting With Queen Elizabeth [VIDEO]
- Ebola Has Killed 26 People In DR Congo In A Single Day
- Grammy Award Pop Singer Adele Separates From Husband After 8 Years
- World Bank Group, Elect US Treasury Official David Malpass as it’s 13th President.
- Justice Walter Samuel Onnoghen, the Suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN Resigns…….
- Whatsapp launches unique fake news check feature ahead of India polls to fight fake news during the polls.