More than 60 luxury vehicles and motorcycles were smashed up by a bulldozer in the Philippines’ Cagayan province on Monday in compliance with a directive issued by President Rodrigo Duterte to dispose of seized smuggled luxury vehicles.
You may also like...
IMF Prepare Suit against Facebook Over Breaches of Privacy 11 Jul, 2018 Brazil Parliament to Vote on corruption charges to Remove Second President in One Year 2 Aug, 2017 Download Power Season 5 Episode 8 – A Friend Of the Family 27 Aug, 2018 Download and Watch Power Season 5 Episode 10 13 Sep, 2018
- Previous story Apple Sets Record as World’s First Public Company Worth $1 Trillion
- Next story President Trump Blames #FakeNews for Reports He Was Late to Meeting With Queen Elizabeth [VIDEO]
- Nigeria is not working – Arthur Mbanefo
- Pelosi – Trump may have some moves, But Pelosi knows them all.
- U.S. Senator Merkley seeks FBI probe of DHS chief for possible perjury
- Burkina Faso cabinet resigns – TV statement
- Dogara – The President has four consecutive times declined Assent to Version of the electoral Act Bill