Lagos’ overall rating was pegged at 36 percent; only higher than that of the Syrian capital city, Damascus. The Australian city of Melbourne was ranked as the world’s most liveable city for the seventh year running. The various criteria’s on which the report was premised are stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure Nigeria’s commercial nerve center, Lagos state, has been ranked as second least liveable city in the world, Punch reports. This is a drop from its previous position of 3rd least liveable city, in 2016.
You may also like...
Texas Church To Be Closed Permanently After Gunman Killed 26 People 10 Nov, 2017 US President Hails North Korea for Dismantling of Missile Site 26 Jul, 2018 At least 600 people still missing in Sierra Leone following deadly mudslide 17 Aug, 2017 Prince Harry Names his Elder Brother best man 26 Apr, 2018
- Previous story Las Ramblas attack: van hits crowd in tourist area of Barcelona
- Next story FG orders for the return of Nnamdi Kanu to prison
- Ebola Has Killed 26 People In DR Congo In A Single Day
- Grammy Award Pop Singer Adele Separates From Husband After 8 Years
- World Bank Group, Elect US Treasury Official David Malpass as it’s 13th President.
- Justice Walter Samuel Onnoghen, the Suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN Resigns…….
- Whatsapp launches unique fake news check feature ahead of India polls to fight fake news during the polls.