Lagos’ overall rating was pegged at 36 percent; only higher than that of the Syrian capital city, Damascus. The Australian city of Melbourne was ranked as the world’s most liveable city for the seventh year running. The various criteria’s on which the report was premised are stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure Nigeria’s commercial nerve center, Lagos state, has been ranked as second least liveable city in the world, Punch reports. This is a drop from its previous position of 3rd least liveable city, in 2016.
- Previous story Las Ramblas attack: van hits crowd in tourist area of Barcelona
- Next story FG orders for the return of Nnamdi Kanu to prison
- Saudi Arabian Plane turns around as Mother forgets baby at the Airport
- New Zealand set to Unveil Gun Laws After Mosque Shootings – Jacinda Ardern
- Gunman Opens Fire on Tram in The Netherlands living several people wounded
- The youngest Billionaires in the World
- Aliko Dangote rises to 64th richest person in the World as his Networth increases to $16.6 Billion