Lagos’ overall rating was pegged at 36 percent; only higher than that of the Syrian capital city, Damascus. The Australian city of Melbourne was ranked as the world’s most liveable city for the seventh year running. The various criteria’s on which the report was premised are stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure Nigeria’s commercial nerve center, Lagos state, has been ranked as second least liveable city in the world, Punch reports. This is a drop from its previous position of 3rd least liveable city, in 2016.
You may also like...
- Previous story Las Ramblas attack: van hits crowd in tourist area of Barcelona
- Next story FG orders for the return of Nnamdi Kanu to prison
- Brexit: Theresa May faces confidence vote after Brexit humiliation
- Kemi Adetiba – Returning for a new season with a change of name for ‘King Women’ Series to ‘ObongAnwan’
- Scotland head coach: Gregor Townsend names a 39-strong Six Nations squad
- Stocks set to open slightly higher as traders digest Brexit vote and focus on bank earnings
- Osinbanjo – “Buhari has not been aware of Onnoghen’s trial allegations until Saturday”